Homegrown compost for home grown plants
The leaves, grass clippings and yard debris Rogue Disposal & Recycling collects during the year all become a nutritious part of Rogue Compost — naturally. Made right here in the Rogue Valley, this home-grown compost is the perfect natural plant food and soil additive — great for everything from lawns, flower beds and landscaping to orchards, gardens, vineyards and more. You can pick it up at the Transfer Station or call us to place a bulk order to be delivered.
A natural way to help your garden growSchedule a Delivery
- Made from Rogue Valley leaves, grass and plant materials
- Improves soil health by providing micronutrients for plant growth
- Increases moisture retention, which can decrease irrigation requirements
- Can increase plant productivity, balancing nutrient availability with plant growth
- Turns poor soil into plant-friendly soil that better absorbs and stores nutrients
Certified Organic Farming
Rogue Compost is created using only materials and formulations approved for organic standards. Rogue Fine Compost is certified by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) and exceeds national composting standards for pathogen and weed/seed destruction.