Homegrown compost for homegrown plants
The leaves, grass clippings and yard debris Rogue Disposal & Recycling collects during the year all become a nutritious part of Rogue Compost — naturally. From Rogue Fine Compost and Grower’s Blend (both OMRI certified for organic use) to Red Bark Mulch and Aged Forest Bark, these all-natural potting soils and mulches work wonders on everything from lawns, flower beds and landscaping to orchards, gardens, vineyards and farms. Buy it by the bag or in bulk — or create your own custom blend.
A natural way to help your garden growSchedule a Delivery
- Made from Rogue Valley leaves, grass and plant materials
- Improves soil health by providing micronutrients for plant growth
- Increases moisture retention, which can decrease irrigation requirements
- Can increase plant productivity, balancing nutrient availability with plant growth
- Turns poor soil into plant-friendly soil that better absorbs and stores nutrients
Certified Organic Farming
Rogue Compost is created using only materials and formulations that are allowed under the organic standards. Our composts are certified by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) for use and exceed national composting standards for pathogen and weed/seed destruction.